This committee is responsible for the program of the SIPS meeting. This includes pre-selecting topics for workshops and hackathons and contact potential workshop/hackathon leaders. This committee also plans and monitors lightning talks and organizes mentor lunches at the conference.
Current Activities and Tasks
- Select topics for hackathons and workshops
- Contact potential workshop/hackathon leaders
- Arrange mentor lunches and SIPS sibs partnerships
- William Krenzer (current chair)
- Harry Clelland (past chair)
- Ekaterina Pronizius (future chair)