This committee is responsible for planning the non-programming aspects of the SIPS’ conference, as well as coordinating with the conference programming committee. We select conference locations, reserve meeting space and hotel rooms, plan social events, and arrange food and beverage for the meetings. We also coordinate meeting volunteers.
Current Activities and Tasks
- Select location and venue for SIPS meetings
- Select location for social events for meetings
- Find out about funding opportunities
- Plan menus for conference meetings
- Manage meeting registration, including travel waivers and funding